You’re on the journey toward success. You’re chasing your dreams. You’ve set goals. You’re striving for more.
But what happens when you start facing obstacles you didn’t anticipate? What happens when the journey toward success becomes uncertain, perilous and even seemingly impossible?
We’ve all had those days when we wanted to quit. I know I have. Someone once said that if you aren’t frightened by the magnitude of your goals, you’re not dreaming big enough.
So, naturally, difficulties and frustrations are bound to come your way in the pursuit of your dreams.
One of the most important keys to remember while on the journey toward success is understanding how to cope with challenges and respond to dilemmas in ways that are constructive, rather than destructive.
Here are 10 thoughts to encourage you when the going gets tough:
1. “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They are not there to scare you. They are there to let you know that something is worth it.” -C. Joybell C.
2. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” -Neale Donald Walsch
4. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” -Robert H. Schuller
5. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope be your fuel.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.”—William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
7. “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” ~Napoleon Hill
8. “In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity.” ~Albert Einstein
9. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” ~Frederick Douglass
10. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” ~Charles R. Swindoll
Regardless of life’s challenges, you can make it!