Every now and again, we need some inspiration to encourage us along our personal success journeys. Thanks to the power of the internet, you don’t have to look very far to get inspired. Video is a great way to jumpstart (or reignite) your enthusiasm and determination to keep going.
Because in order to be successful it’s necessary to first alter your mindset. One way I’ve done this is by replacing all negative media with things that are positive, inspirational and educational.
The good thing is, you don’t have to look any further to get inspired!
Each of these 5 inspirational videos has a different message, but the objective is all the same: to help you jumpstart your success journey by asking the tough questions, challenging you to unleash your potential and to motivate you when life throws challenges your way.
1. Eric Thomas challenges you by ask, How Bad Do You Want It?
“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful” - Eric Thomas
2. Watch Jim Carrey inspire you to take a chance to pursue what you really want, instead of settling for what’s “good enough” out of fear.
“You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” -Jim Carrey
3. Watch Brene Brown’s TED talk to learn how to embrace uncertainty and vulnerability.
“Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.” - Brene Brown
4. Watch this video narrated by Les Brown to help you do what seems to be the impossible
“The people that will make it in this life, they’ll look around for the circumstance that they want and if they can’t find them, they create them.” -Les Brown
5. Watch this to help you shift your mindset toward success
“If you look at somebody who’s really successful and you think, “Wow! They’re so amazing. They’re such a genius. You’ve got to dig underneath and you’ve got to remember something - people are rewarded in public for what they practice for years in private.” -Tony Robbins